Next Meeting :
Date: Sunday February 18th, 2018
Time: 3:00 pm
Become a ILPAMS Member
Any person who wants to develop leadership and advocacy skills and with sensitivity to social and cultural issues is welcome to apply. Sharing your expertise and enthusiasm will help us to continue our medical and educational missions.
Your participation and commitment to improve the quality of life of others are very important to our cause. Come and join us in our quarterly meetings at Chicago, IL.
New ILPAMS members 2017
- Dr Gustavo Tataje graduated at Universidad San Martin de Porres
- Dr Jorge Luis Reyes Castro graduated at Universidad de Guayaquil
- Dr Alfredo Fernando Valdez Valencia graduated at Universidad San Martin de Porres
- Dr Melissa Mendoza Suyo graduated at UNMSM
- Julieta Araoz Salinas UNMSM (4th year medical student)
- Econ. Jorge Silva
- Tchr Lisbeth Silva
- Dr Maria Abad Fernandez graduated at Universidad Nacional de Trujillo
New ILPAMS members 2016
- Andrea Carolina Anampa-Guzmán UNMSM (5th year medical student)
- Jonathan Samuel Lagos Rojas UNMSM (5th year medical student)
A warm welcome to our new members!
We invite you to get involve in our medical and educational missions.
We also want to wish you the best in all your future endeavors and please let us know how we can help you to reach your goals.
Advantages to become a Member of ILPAMS
By becoming a Member, you can participate in all activities to serve communities in more need of medical care in Peru, participate in all the ILPAMS meetings and be eligible for leadership positions of the Medical Society.
Please complete the following form
and send it to:
IL-PAMS c/o Alicia Olave Pichon, MD
1526 E 59th St
Chicago, IL 60637
Fees: 100 $ USD
Students or doctors in training: Free membership (please submit your membership registration form to email@example.com or bring the form to our next meeting).
You can pay your Membership online via Paypal. Please click in the button of donate
unday July 16